|Weapon Type||Ranged/Melee Spear|
|Special Abilities||Splits into five spears when thrown.|
|I.M.E.||Crackles with energy when thrown.|
|'||Magically returns to wielder|
|First Mention||The Spear |
|First Appearance||The Spear |
Appearance and AbilitiesEdit
The Spear is made of bone and seems therefore "too brittle to use as a melee weapon and too light to throw."
When thrown, the spear divides into five spears in midair, all hitting the aimed target. After impact, the spears vanish, only to reappear as single spear in the hand of the wielder, ready to be thrown again. Furthermore, the wielder can not lose the spear by accidentally dropping it.
Chief, who was already proficient with normal spears, first underestimated its powers. So he called it "the worst spear I've ever seen" and "useless". After that, he demonstrated his theory about the spear by throwing it. The effects of the spear convinced him to use it as his main weapon from that time on.
- up.59 The Spear p.204, p.205, p.206: First appearance and abilities.
- up.95 Drop Down p.292: Chief dodges from his own spear.
- up.96 Against The Elites Pt 1 p.295 Chief kills three guards with the spear.
- up.98 Against The Elites Pt 3 p.299: Chief kills two guards with the spear
- up.111 Another Battle's End p.331: Chief kills Sergeant Bramick.
- up.130 Chief's Prayer p.376, p.377: Chief almost loses it.